Get 20% off this month when you try our services!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Your satisfaction is the most important part of our job. We believe in our products so much that, If your home doesn't end up looking exactly how you dreamed it would, we will happily come back and make it right by doing it your way.
Our Customer Guarantee :
The fact is, painters range in the quality of services they provide, and there are many inexperienced, unlicensed and unqualified people and companies that masquerade as professional painters. Many homeowners are so focused on “how much” that they never even consider anything else. This can lead them to hire the wrong company…
Questions you should have before hiring a painting contractor, Answered from the Wet Paint President, Jesus Chavez.
1.Are you licensed?
2. How long is your Warranty, what does it cover and how is it funded?
3. How quickly can an estimator get to my home?
4. How will my project be managed?
5. Do you have a written safety program or safety training for your employees?
6. What type of paint do you use and why?
7. What is the typical longevity of a new paint job?
8. What if I don’t like the color selected? Can I change it?
9. How long will the job take?
10. How do I prepare my rooms for your visit?
11. My room is wallpapered now. How will you handle that?
12. Can you fix water damage or holes in my walls, and if so, how long will it take?
13. What are some major benefits of working with you?
14. Is your company a member of BBB, local chamber of commerce or trade any associations?
15. Can I trust your employees?
16. Can you provide references?