Your home is the single biggest investment you’ll ever make, but it’s more than that. It’s your sanctuary, the place you feel safe and secure. Keeping it in good condition so that you and your family are comfortable is your top priority. One of the most effective, and cost-effective ways to maintain or improve your home is by applying a fresh coat of paint. When it’s time to freshen up your home, you can rely on Wet Paint LLC to provide you with the best interior and exterior residential painting services in Scottsdale, Arizona, and the valley of Phoenix.
Why Should I Hire a Professional Painting Company?
It’s certainly possible to paint your home yourself, but you may want to consider a few things before you decide to. First, painting can be a time-consuming process, whether you’re painting a single room or your entire home. You have to make sure the surfaces are prepped and ready for the paint and you need to make sure you have the right paint and supplies. Then, you’ll need a lot of time to get the paint applied. In short, it’s a hassle to do it yourself. When you work with a professional company like Wet Paint, there’s no hassle and no work for you to worry about.
Why Choose Wet Paint?
We’ve been providing exceptional residential painting services in the Scottsdale area for over 15 years. Our experience and training, along with our first-hand knowledge of what Arizona’s harsh climate can do to painted surfaces make us the area’s residential painting experts. Our extensive experience and beautiful results have made us one of the best painting companies in the area. Some other reasons to work with us include:
- We’re fully licensed and insured to protect you and your property.
- You’ll be assigned a project supervisor to act as your point of contact.
- We use top-quality paints from Sherwin-Williams and Dunn-Edwards.
- We communicate with you continually throughout the project.
- Our work is warrantied for five full years.
- Our goal is to ensure you’re completely satisfied with our services.
Types of Residential Painting We Do
We’re a full-service residential painting company. There’s no job too small, or too big for our experienced crew to handle. Whether you need a single room painted or a complete repaint inside and out, we’ve got you covered. Our services include:
Residential Interior Painting
Are your wall colors less than appealing or just in bad condition? Whether your walls are the wrong color because it was chosen by a previous owner, or because your taste has changed, a fresh coat of paint is a great way to make a big change. Damaged walls can be repaired and repainted, so they look as good as they once did. Our crew can handle any interior painting project from the smallest powder room to an entire interior repaint. You can expect the following when you hire us to paint your interior:
- Help to choose the appropriate paint color and type for each room and area of your home.
- Thorough preparation of all the surfaces that need to be painted.
- We’ll repair cracks, holes, and other damage to ensure a beautiful finish.
- We always use top quality paints, equipment, and supplies for every project.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed, and we’ll repaint if you don’t like the color.
- You’ll always know exactly what’s going on with your project from start to finish.
Residential Exterior Painting
Your home’s exterior takes the full force of the hot Arizona sun, which can cause the paint to bubble, peel, and crack over time. Moisture eventually works its way under the paint and the siding and structure of your home can be compromised. A fresh coat of high-quality paint is the best way to protect your home’s exterior from Arizona’s harsh climate and it’ll improve the curb appeal and value of your home too. Whether you have a small one-story home or a large, multi-story home, we’ll follow the same exacting process which includes:
- Thoroughly inspecting the siding and woodwork for damage and repairing areas of concern.
- Accurate prepping to ensure the new paint has a smooth surface to adhere to.
- We will work with you to determine the best paint type and color for your home and trim work.
- We’ll carefully apply the paint to ensure you get crisp, clean, beautiful results.
- You’ll never guess about our progress, we’ll keep you posted the whole time.
How Long Does Professional Residential Painting Take?
Every painting project we take on is different from the last so it’s really difficult to say how long it will take. It really depends on how complex your project is, how big the project is, and how much work needs to be done before we can begin painting. We’ll be happy to come to your home to evaluate the scope of the project so we can give you an accurate timeline.
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Painting Company?
The biggest benefit of hiring Wet Paint to paint your home is that you don’t have to do the work yourself. It’s time-consuming, sometimes dangerous, and not all that easy. We’re highly-trained, experienced painters and we’ll take care of everything in a safe, efficient way. When the job is done you’ll have a beautiful paint job that you can be proud of now and for years to come.
Schedule Residential Painting Services in Scottsdale
If it’s time for a change and you’re ready to paint your home’s interior or exterior contact us at Wet Paint to schedule an appointment today. We’ll take care of everything for you because we understand you have enough on your plate with work, family, and your other life obligations. We’re fully licensed, insured, and our work is backed by a five-year warranty. Since we only use the best paints from Sherwin-Williams and Edward-Dunn, you’ll get a beautiful, long-lasting paint job that protects your home.