The blistering hot Arizona sun, heavy rain, and wind all take a toll on your home’s exterior. Over time, the color will fade and the paint will begin to peel away from the siding, leaving it exposed to the damaging effects of the elements. A good coat of paint will help protect your investment and make your home more appealing. But, climbing up a ladder to paint it yourself isn’t something you want to do, nor should you. It’s a potentially dangerous, time-consuming process best left to a professional painting company like Wet Paint.
Signs It’s Time to Repaint Your Home
You love your home and you do everything you can to keep it well-maintained. If the exterior is showing any of the following signs, it’s time to consider hiring a company that provides professional exterior painting services.
- The Paint is Old – On average, exterior paint lasts somewhere between 7 and 10 years before it needs to be repainted. Arizona’s climate can reduce your paint’s lifespan to 7 years or less, especially if the paint wasn’t applied properly or the wrong paint is used.
- Faded Paint Color – If your paint has begun to fade and the color isn’t as vibrant as it once was, it’s time for a fresh paint job. Not only will your home look better afterward, but it will also be protected from the harsh Arizona climate for years to come.
- Bubbled, Cracked, or Peeling Paint – Damaged paint exposes your home’s exterior to the elements, which can lead to serious issues. If your paint has begun to show any of these signs, it’s time to take action and hire a painter.
- Damaged Stucco or Wood – This is a sure sign that it’s time to repaint the exterior of your home. Before you do, however, the damaged areas will need to be repaired and the surface must be prepared properly.
- Mold, Mildew, or Moisture Stains – All of these are signs that water has infiltrated the paint, which can lead to serious issues if it’s not addressed. This is especially the case if the stains are difficult to remove.
- You’re Ready for a Change – Not in love with the color of your home? That’s understandable. Perhaps it’s the color chosen by a previous owner, or maybe you just want something completely different. If either of these applies to you, then it’s definitely time to consider repainting your exterior.
Benefits of a Fresh Exterior Paint Job
We understand that you may want to put off having your home repainted, but doing so may not be the best idea. In fact, it’s best to tackle the problem early, especially if you notice any of the issues mentioned above. A fresh new coat of paint will benefit you and your home in several ways including:
- Provides Protection from the Elements – Think of your home’s exterior paint like a protective blanket around your home. A good paint provides a protective barrier that keeps the rain, wind, and sun out.
- Improves Curb Appeal – Nothing improves the look of a home faster than a fresh coat of paint. Whether you plan to sell or you simply want a fresh look, a new paint job is a way to go.
- Increase Your Home’s Value – Having your home professionally painted can increase your home’s value when you decide to sell. It’s one of the easiest, highest-return home improvements you can do.
- Damage Detection – During the painting preparation, it’s easier to see the damage that could cause your siding to fail. The damaged areas can be repaired before painting to ensure their long-term integrity.
- Increase Your Siding’s Life – A coat of good paint will keep your siding in good condition longer, which means you’ll save money in the long run because you won’t have to replace it as often.
Why Hire a Professional for Residential Exterior Painting
A fresh coat of paint is a great way to give your Scottsdale home’s exterior a fresh new look. When you hire a professional painting company like Wet Paint you’ll benefit in a variety of ways including:
- Saves Time – Preparing the siding, making repairs, purchasing paint and supplies all take time. Then, there’s the time it will take to apply the paint color and the contrasting trim. Let us take care of all the details and all the work so you can focus on more important things.
- High-Quality Work – Crisp clean lines and smooth surfaces are essential elements of a good exterior paint job. When you hire a professional painting company, every brush stroke is well-thought-out and every line is perfect.
- You Stay Safe – Safety is a major concern whenever you’re working at heights. A slip and fall could cause you to be injured. Professional painters have the training and equipment necessary to stay safe and get the job done.
Why Should I Hire Wet Paint?
In a word, experience. We’ve been providing residential exterior home painting services in Scottsdale, Arizona, and the surrounding areas for more than 15 years. During that time, we’ve become one of the most trusted, relied on house painters in the area. Just a few more reasons to hire us to include:
- Personalized service and a project supervisor who will keep you updated.
- Top-quality paint from Sherwin-Williams and Dunn-Edwards.
- We offer a five-year warranty on our labor.
- If you don’t like the color when it’s done, we’ll fix it.
- We’ll work with you every step to make sure you’re satisfied with everything.
- We respect you and your home and will always maintain a safe, clean, professional work site.
Schedule Residential Exterior Painting Today
If you’re ready to update your home’s exterior, contact us at Wet Paint today. We’ll be glad to set up an appointment with you to take a look at your home and discuss your plans. We can help you choose the right colors and paint types to provide maximum aesthetic appeal and protection. We’ll carefully prep your home so the paint job not only looks good but lasts for as long as possible. And, we’ll be here should you ever have any problems with our work or questions, before, during, and after your project is complete.